Commitment to the Community
Maryland Live! Casino is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities where we live and do business as a major employer. We are dedicated to forging strong partnerships with local organizations that service Anne Arundel County and those that impact the surrounding region.
We embrace a culture where commitment to community involvement and corporate philanthropy are a top priority and encourage our team members to volunteer and become active members in their own communities with local organizations that are important to them.
Through sponsorship, donation of goods and in-kind services, and volunteerism, we generously support a variety of deserving charitable organizations and programs that promote diversity, community development, human services, environmental protection, and responsible gaming.
Guidelines for Submission
Please review the following guidelines before submitting your request:
- Each request must be submitted no later than 90 days prior to your sponsorship or donation deadline.
- Incomplete forms and those without the required documentation will not be considered.
- Each submission will be carefully reviewed by committee and you will be contacted if we have a favorable response to your request. No phone calls please.
- Please note that completion of this form does NOT guarantee that we will be able to respond favorably to your request. Due to the large volume of requests we receive on a daily basis, it is not always possible to accommodate everyone.
- Applications are limited to one (1) per calendar year, per organization.
- Priority consideration will be given to organizations primarily located in Anne Arundel County or within the immediate surrounding region.
Maryland Live! Casino will generally not fund:
- Organizations that are not 501(c)(3) entities.
- Organizations and programs that discriminate for any reason, including age, disability, disabled veteran status, gender, race, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation or military service.
- Churches or religious organizations, unless they provide non-denominational services.
- Political or advocacy groups, political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns.
- Administrative expenses.
- Capital project funding.
- Activities whose sole purpose is promotion or support of a specific religion, denomination or religious institution.
- Youth related events and activities.
- Individuals, athletic teams or school sponsored endeavors.
- Fraternal and alumni organizations.
- Grants to individuals or loans of any type, individual medical expenses and fundraisers, study or travel grants (scholarships, stipends, writing allowances).
*Fields marked with an asterisk are required.