Dress Code and Other Rules
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person, at any time, for any reason at their sole discretion.
- No brimless headwear is allowed (bandanas, skullcaps, etc.).
- No scarves that cover the face.
- No extra-long shirts
- No shirts that management considers vulgar, offensive, or otherwise likely to cause a disturbance.
- No sleeveless tops/shirts for men.
- Clothing made with offensive material, (i.e. transparent).
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- No baseball, golf, or football cleats.
- No extra-long shorts (that fall below mid-calf).
- No excessively low or baggy pants such that a person’s undergarments or buttocks are exposed.
- No suitcases or gym bags.
- All other bags that are allowed, but deemed questionable, (including large purses) are subject to search prior to entering the establishment. However, individuals are free to refuse the bag search and enter the establishment without the questionable bag.
- Dress code will be strictly enforced.
- Clothing must not be excessively torn, dirty, tattered or emit an unpleasant odor.
- No gang or motorcycle colors.
- No wallets with chains.
- No laser pointers.
- No video cameras.
- No bicycle chains or locks.
- No weapons of any kind.
- No outside food.
- No beverages of any kind, allowed in or out.
- No pets (unless they are service animals).
- All foreign IDs, including passports must be readable.
- Intoxicated persons, or the like, are banned from the premises.
You must be 21 years of age to enter. We reserve the right to verify identification and age of all guests. You must possess a valid Governmental Photo ID (Driver’s License, Passport, Military, etc.) Expired IDs & Paper IDs not accepted.